What's New in this Release?
The following enhancements and bug fixes are included in this software release.
Note that each item includes a reference number, such as [Edge-730], which is used for internal tracking purposes.
- Upgrades using the .upd file are supported from version 1.0.3 (and later) to this current 1.3.2 version.
- After upgrading, take a LoopEdge backup.
- Fixed an issue where the Terminal User Interface (TUI) occasionally hung after installation/upgrade, with a "Waiting for Device Management" error. [Edge-1254]
- Fixed a reboot issue that occurred only on Vantron devices. [Edge-1192]
- TUI: Setting the time manually does not work even though it is present in TUI menus.
- Only select LTE modems/providers are supported. This has been tested with AT&T.
- Cloud connectors feature is still considered experimental and is in active development.