- To check the LoopEdge firmware version that is currently running, in the navigation panel, select: System > Info.
- In the navigation panel, select: System > Device Management.
- Click Upload File and select the file to upload. The firmware upgrade filename has a .upd extension.
- A pop-up warns you of the reboot and prompts you to confirm the upload.
- The firmware will load and install and then the system will reboot.
- Once the system has restarted, log in via a new browser session.
Note: Due to the nature of browsers, reloading the page or clearing your cache may not be sufficient. Close the current browser session and start fresh with a new browser page. Clearing your browser cache may also help.