- Upgrade Path
- New Feature - Dashboard
- New Feature – Historical Data Storage
- DataHub Update
- Upgraded to new Licensing System
- Switched to using Modem Manager for LTE modems
- DeviceHub Improvements
- More PLC Driver Support
- Device Management Updates
- Marketplace Improvements
- Added Cloud Connectors
- Terminal User Interface (TUI) Improvements
- User Web Interface (UI) Enhancements
- Known Issues
- Upgrading using 1.x versions UPD files on 2.x versions can cause system to go into an unhealthy state and OS re-flashing will be required.
- We recommend a fresh installation of 2.x versions
- If license keys are needed, please contact Parth Desai(email@example.com) and Anthony Medley(firstname.lastname@example.org)
- It is recommended to take a LoopEdge backup before upgrading to 2.x
- More descriptive landing page
- Device Hub Overview
- Tags and component status
New Feature – Historical Data Storage
- Historical timeseries database for storing time series datadata
- DataHub is integrated with cloud connector in integration
- Upon Upgrade from 1.4.x to 2.x the existing connectors will be moved to Cloud connectors.
- Users will not be allowed to add new cloud connectors to Datahub and advised to use CC since Datahub will be depreciated in the upcoming releases.
Upgraded to new Licensing System
- Enterprise level license management and agreement management system
- Users can now create activate offline License by themselves.
Switched to using Modem Manager for LTE modems