How can I delete a Project?
- See: Delete a Project.
How can I visualize my data?
Data Enricher was developed to enrich and transform raw messages to another data structure. You can define an MQTT source topic and define a destination topic and some transformation steps.
Are messages sent from LoopEdge to LoopCloud Secure?
- We do security testing with every release.
- We prevent security issues through LWM2M, REST, and MQTT protocols. They only use secure transports, such as TLS and DTLS. We do not support unencrypted transports between the two products.
- All security credentials established during cloud activation are securely stores on the LoopEdge device and they are not exposed to the end user. It is impossible to alter these credentials after activation as long as physical security of the LoopEdge gateway is maintained.
What is the difference
between LoopCloud Alerts, Events, and
- Alert - The LoopCloud Alerts feature allows a user to define notifications based on rules. Rules comprise a set of conditions that define an abnormal state of a device. For example: No data received from a device in more than two minutes, or the temperature went below 30 degrees.
First, define Actions. Actions are the types of notifications, such as Slack or Webhook. Then, create a Trigger. A trigger is a combination of device tags, a set of rules, and an action. Once triggered, LoopCloud sends the alert notification to the defined destination. Alert notifications can be viewed on the LoopCloud dashboard as well as from email and third-party web applications, such as Slack. The Incidents tab on the projects page lists the alerts that were generated.
- Event - Events list the LoopCloud configuration activities that occurred for a project within a company. For example: Added a new project, or deployed a new device.
- Incident - If a device reaches an abnormal state according to the rules, then LoopCloud will create a new incident and send notifications. The Incidents tab lists the alerts that were generated. When a device returns to a normal state, the open incident will be closed and LoopCloud will send another notification with an incident resolved message.
- Key-Value serves as a configuration database, of sorts. Values from the key-value page can be used as parameters in a Poll Model.
- Check out the the Key-Value page for more details.
How do I file a support ticket?