What's New in this Release?
- Upgrades using the .upd file are supported from version 1.3.0 (and later) to this current 1.4.3 version.
- It is recommended to take a LoopEdge backup before upgrading.
Integration Additions and Improvements
- Added Integration Connector for AWS. [Edge-1762]
- Enhanced reliability of the PostgreSQL Integration Connector. [Edge-1545]
- MongoDB connectors will now properly parse timestamp messages. [Edge-1615]
- Improved Database Connector performance by validating messages against the schema. [Edge-1591]
Renamed certain labels on the Integration UI to enhance clarity. [Edge-1720]
Marketplace Catalog Security and Connection Reliability Enhancements
- Enabled Transport Layer Security (TLS) support for marketplace catalogs. [Edge-1589]
- Marketplace will now auto connect to LoopCloud MQTT in case of connection failure. [Edge-1710]
- Organized PLC device drivers alphabetically to make them easier to find on DeviceHub. [Edge-1406]
- The tags table is now adapted to smaller resolutions. It will no longer affect the sidebar scaling. [Edge-1640]
Device Management - Custom Security Certificate Support
- You will now be able to successfully upload custom security certificates. [Edge-1632]
- Added support for .PEM and .DER file extensions for custom security certificates. [Edge-1633]
- Ensured that custom security certificates will install properly on LoopEdge. [Edge-1670]
- Device management will now tell you if a certificate was already uploaded to prevent duplicate uploads. [Edge-1634]
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to login to renew the license after license expiration. [Edge-1675]
UI Enhancements and Faster UI Loading Times
- Optimized the webui to decrease loading times. [Edge-1700]
- Moved the chat icon for sending messages to the Litmus Automation team to the top bar. [Edge-1648]
- Added the friendly name of the LoopEdge gateway to the top bar. [Edge-1683]
- Enabled user status display of whether or not the user is enabled or disabled in the System > Users menu. [Edge-1426]
- Activating the LoopEdge license will now make the trial license warning disappear immediately. [Edge-1642]
- Added Copy and Download buttons to offline activation keys in System > License. [Edge-1719]
- Solved an issue where the EULA would not open upon first login. [Edge-1711]
Cloud Connector Enhancements
- Ensured that loading popups will no longer hang indefinitely when entering invalid SSL certificates. [Edge-1556]
Japanese Translation Updates
- Translated UI labels that were missing from the Japanese translation. [Edge-1581]
OPCUA Server Enhancements
- Fixed an issue where users could not download the security certificate. [Edge-1406]
- Made Yes / No buttons uniformly arranged in all OPCUA server pages to avoid confusion. [Edge-1660]
- TUI: Setting the time manually in the TUI menu does not work.
- The Cloud Connectors for database integration feature is currently in active development and is considered experimental.