What's New in this Release?
This software release includes the following enhancements and bug fixes:
Each item includes a reference number for internal tracking purposes, such as [Edge-730].
- Upgrades using the .upd file are supported from version 1.3.0 (and later) to this current 1.4.2 version.
- before upgrading.
- The DeviceHub tags page will now display the proper amount of pages for the number of tags added. [Edge-1562]
- You can now launch applications in offline mode if they were downloaded previously. [EDGE-1578]
Increased OMA Instance ID Limit
- You can now have OMA Instance IDs up to 2,147,483,647. [EDGE-1604]
OPC UA Server Improvements
- . [EDGE-1610]
- Refreshing pages under System > Info will keep the browser on the same page instead of redirecting to the license page. [EDGE-1626]
- TUI: Setting the time manually in the TUI menu does not work.