What's New in this Release?
The following enhancements and bug fixes are included in this software release.
Note that each item includes a reference number, such as [Edge-730], which is used for internal tracking purposes.
- Upgrades using the .upd file are supported from version 1.0.3 (and later) to this current 1.3.1 version.
- After upgrading, take a LoopEdge backup.
- The Device ID has been added to the IPSO topics or standard topics, to enable use of wildcards. [Edge-1189]
- Additional registers have been added to Rockwell Allen-Bradley MicroLogix drivers. [Edge-1005]
- LTE Modem Support was updated to prevent a duplicate APN (Access Point Name), when a custom APN is entered. [Edge-1236]
Terminal User Interface (TUI)
- The TUI was updated to include an option to configure a custom APN (Access Point Name) for an LTE modem. [Edge-1225]
- TUI: Setting the time manually does not work even though it is present in TUI menus.
- Only select LTE modems/providers are supported. This has been tested with AT&T.
- Cloud connectors feature is still considered experimental and is in active development.