What's New in this Release?
The following enhancements and bug fixes are included in this software release.
Note that each item includes a reference number, such as [Edge-730], which is used for internal tracking purposes.
- Added the multi-register feature to the Modbus UDP driver. [Edge-933]
- Added OS nodes to Flows. This enables collection of CPU system information. [Edge-773]
Terminal User Interface (TUI)
- Miscellaneous textual updates were made to improve the user experience. [Edge-1065]
- Improved the workflow for changing a password for first-time logins. [Edge-1070]
- TUI: Setting the time manually does not work even though it is present in TUI menus.