What's New in this Release?
The following enhancements and bug fixes are included in this software release.
Note that each item includes a reference number, such as [Edge-730], which is used for internal tracking purposes.
- An installer has been added to the ISO/USB image. [Edge-235]
- Various usability improvements have been made to the Web UI.
- The following drivers are now supported:
- Omron NJ drivers [Edge-927]
- Omron CJ serial driver [Edge-1038]
- Siemens Profibus DP driver [Edge-928]
- Master K80-S serial driver [Edge-937]
- GE Fanuc 90/30 ethernet driver [Edge-1027]
- GE Fanuc CMM serial driver [Edge-1037]
- PLC-5 controller connect/disconnect issues have been fixed and extended file registers have been added. [Edge-1029]
- Downloading of a CSV file now ensures that the register descriptions are downloaded. [Edge-961]
- A backup/restore timeout issue was fixed in this release. [Edge-1069]
- An issue that caused the LoopEdge controller to have performance issues when using Marketplace has been fixed in this release. [Edge-288]
- TUI: Setting the time manually does not work even though it is present in TUI menus.