- A model cannot be deleted if it is being used by a device. The device must be deleted before the model can be removed.
- A deleted model cannot be restored.
To remove a model from a project:
- At the top of the LoopCloud window, click the Company Name.
- In the navigation pane at the left, click Project List.
- Click the Project you want to delete.
- In the navigation pane, click Models.
- To delete a model, click the trash can icon at the bottom of the model you want to delete.
- When prompted to confirm the model's deletion, click Remove.